- place the GPS receiver on or under the tail section and connect it to the wiring harness
- connect the wiring harness to the CANlogger and attach it to the vehicle
- connect CAN connector to vehicle (next to battery)
- switch on the CANlogger by switching on the ignition
- after the specified standby time (standard 30 minutes, see "Options"), the CANlogger switches to power-saving mode and switches off completely after another 60 minutes.
- connection via WLAN "SKe-CCU" with standard password "12345678"
- data access via IP address "192.168.0.1" (enter IP address directly in the web browser)
- further information under the menu item "Manual"
- the race track is loaded automatically (if available under the "Tracks" menu item, add it manually or contact support if necessary)
- the data log starts automatically from 50 km/h or by manual activation (dashboard menu)
- the WLAN is switched off during logging!
- the data log stops when: engine off for 1min / ignition off / manual deactivation via dashboard menu
- recommended log viewer: MegaLogViewerHD
- lights up continuously during the start-up process
- flashes slowly when the CAN bus is active (data reception)
- flashes quickly in the event of a fatal error (contact support)
- lights continuously while the data log is running
Dashboard gauges (Yamaha)
- grey-symbol = CANlogger active/ready
- green-symbol = datalog active/running
- GPS-symbol = GPS position found (GPS symbol only visible when the oil pressure display is no longer active)
- activation of lap timer in the dashboard:
- set the dashboard to track mode in the menu, exit the menu
- briefly press the control wheel in, a display starts to flash
- scroll up until the lap timer display flashes
- now hold it down until only the dots on the display are flashing
- laptimer is ready to record